Wednesday, July 14, 2010

this is for a girl who always told me that i was just a friend

girl dont act
this is a fact
not a tact
that i am in love with u
its spreading like a flu
in ma body its running thru
and i am sure that u know
i dont have to be a crow
to tell u that u r in ma flow
so why dont you tell me
that u r mine baby
or u r my antii
dont want to play this friend game
i am no more the same
i want u and me in a single frame
if u dont like me plz tell
dont make my life a hell
i assure i wont force u to gel
i will leave u and wont come back
though ma life without you will all be black
but no problem i ll live ma life with this crack
so as i knw that i wont force u for anything
tell me , am i worth becoming ur king
or i should leave ur way and start dieing
i am waiting for u baby
tell me fast as i am going crazy
i am waiting for u baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment